Chromebook home support.
- To use Chromebooks from home you must have access to a wireless Internet source. You must know the password and enter it.
- Please keep Chromebook safe.
- Avoid Heat and cold extremes.
- Don't seat anything on Chromebooks
- Don't drop Chromebooks.
- Keep clean.
- Most basic Chromebook issues can be fixed by restarting them. Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds to ensure a full shutoff then press and hold until it turns back on.
For student Chromebook support (8:00 am to 3:00 pm M-Th) call:
- (833) 402-9580 Ext. 541
Please include the following:
- Detailed description of the issue
- Any error message
- Your user ID and password
- Your graduation year (or grade)
- The S/N on the back of the device